Toews, Bergeron back for Stanley Cup Game 6
- Rangers' Lundqvist gets $59.5M extension
- Flyers score 4 in 3rd to rally by Wings
- Habs sweep home-and-home set with Devils
- Giordano scores in return to lift Flames
- Blue Jackets G Bobrovsky out 4-5 weeks
BOSTON (AP) Both Boston's Patrice Bergeron and Jonathan Toews of the Blackhawks played in Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Final on Monday night after missing Game 5 with injuries.
Toews, the Selke Trophy winner, was on the ice for the opening faceoff for Chicago. Bergeron came out with the Bruins' first line change about one minute into the game and immediately delivered a hit in the corner.
Toews left Game 5 on Saturday night after a hit to the head. Bergeron's injury wasn't disclosed.
The Blackhawks have a 3-2 lead and can clinch their second NHL title in four seasons.
Updated June 24, 2013